Cy-Fair Republican Women-Educational Scholarship (CFRW)
2018 High School Graduate Application
· Must be a woman with U.S. Citizenship, resident of Texas for at least two (2) years
· Must be a graduating high school senior
· Must be registered to vote
· Must have at least a B Grade Point Average
· All applications must be printed or typed; add pages as necessary.
· Submit a one-page essay explaining why she is seeking the CFRW Scholarship and include any plans to
participate in future Republican activities.
· Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. One letter needs to verify her interest in Republican activism and validation for at least 10 hours of volunteering a Republican sponsored events. The other letter should include a statement of moral and ethical standing as it relates to her character from adult personal references (teachers, clergy, scout leaders, employers, etc.)
· An unofficial copy of her most recent transcript. An official transcript will be required of all finalists.
Recipients should be prepared to provide photo and personal information, including identification as required and publicity release upon selection.
Completed application should be mailed or emailed by April 30, 2018 to:
Cy-Fair Republican Women
Pat Baughman, Scholarship Committee
9111 Belton Bend Court
Cypress, TX 77433